Journeys with ASHA
Travel With Us to Travel within
ASHA Ayurvedic Wellness and Yogic Journeys
JINAMeaning: To Live JINA is an authentic Ayurvedic Retreat in Kerala, India. Curated for each individual according to their health and needs, it’s designed by ASHA Ayurvedic Doctors to help our patrons regain their health. The program also offers our patrons a chance to learn medically healing Ayurvedic practices and rituals from handpicked experts to continue on their journey, even after the end of the journey. Location: Kerala, India Duration: 10 days or more Price: Euro 2,600 onwards
- Travel to & within India
Accommodation in an Ayurvedic Retreat in Kerala, India
Consultation with Ayurvedic Doctors to assess each individual’s needs
Daily Yoga Sessions for rejuvenation
Daily Meditation Sessions to help heal anxiety
Daily Ayurvedic Spa treatments, as prescribed by Ayurvedic Doctors
Daily organic, vegetarian meals for detoxification
Discussions on yoga philosophies by experienced Yogis
Village walks around the retreat
Cooking classes with specialised Ayurvedic Chefs
RAGAMeaning: Rhythm In the Raga Program, we take you to Rishikesh, the cradle of Indian civilization, for an immersive, intense Yoga retreat like none other. This retreat will help our travellers get in touch with unspoilt Yogic life, apart from learning how to continue their Yogic journey after they go back to their daily lives. Location: Rishikesh, India Duration: 9 days or more Price: Euro 1,500 onwards
- Travel to and within India
- Accommodation in a Rishikesh’s oldest Yogic Aashram
- Welcoming rituals including Havan (an Indian welcoming rite)
Daily Yoga Sessions
Daily Pranayama Sessions
- Daily Meditation & Chanting Sessions
- All yogic meals.
- Cooking classes with Yogic Chefs
- An immersive experience of the Yogic way of life
- Cleansing in the sacred River Ganga (Ganges)
Why should you opt for ASHA Journeys?
- The core of ASHA Journeys lies in the desire to introduce a program which isn’t only experiential but also helps our patrons imbibe the healing practices and rituals into their daily life.
- Jina and Raga are both designed and curated for each individual traveller, keeping their unique needs in mind.
- Jina and Raga are exclusive and intimate journeys, offered only to 4-6 individuals at a time.
- Each guest will be assisted by an experienced study guide to help them navigate the journey and take care of every need, however big or small.
- Every single detail is taken care of and curated by ASHA.