Frequently Asked Questions
on Travel Programme
Who can experience JINA and RAGA.
Anyone and everyone who is above 18 years can experience these programmes. They can be
- Male and female professionals and non-professionals
- Retired people
- Working millennials 18 years and above who want to experience life differently
- Backpackers or adventure travellers
- People taking a sabbatical from daily life to experience REAL ME TIME
- Yoga practitioners who want to deepen their practice without distractions
- People who want to experience the most humble Ashram-oriented Yogic life
- People looking forward to luxury Ayurvedic healing
- Single women who want to travel in a group for safety and security
- People who want an experience none else is experiencing
- Those who want to experience the spiritualism of India
- Those who want to experience the easiest way of leading a blissful life without taking a single drop of toxin into the body and mind
- Those who want to understand their body and mind and learn how to take care of it alone without spending too much money on fancy fitness concepts daily
- These programmes are for those not expecting to travel to India as tourists to see famous monuments and tick their bucket list. It is for those who want to understand how India has offered the most authentic way of natural and serene living by introducing Yoga and Ayurveda to this universe
- These programmes are for those who want to EXPERIENCE and rediscover their inner beauty.
Hence they are basically for every individual who wants to learn how to stay healthy, happy and blissful
Hence they are basically for every individual who wants to learn how to stay healthy, happy and blissful.
How do I know which travel programme is suitable for me? JINA or RAGA.
JINA and RAGA are two different programmes offering two different experiences. You can experience both or any one of them. We request you to read the details of the programme and assess for yourself as per your interest and requirement. If you cannot decide, write to the care team at email@example.com for further assistance.
Any prior Yoga or Meditation experience required?
NO. Anyone and everyone can join these programmes without any prior experience in Yoga. It is better if you do not know Yoga as you can experience the authentic way of Yoga and its effect on your mind and body. However, suppose you are already familiar with Yoga. In that case, it will be like wearing a crown by doing Yoga and Ayurveda, most authentically from the palace where these originated.
Any mental or physical planning needed to experience this programme?
NO. You need not plan anything except manage the required holidays. Our team will arrange all your travel experiences as per your requirement.
Safety and security protocol for the first-time traveller to India?
The Indian team of ASHAexperience will always be with you to take care of your needs. They will hold your hand from when you reach the Indian airport until you return to your homeland.
Can I change the dates other than the date mentioned on the website?
YES. You can change the dates at your convenience.
How different are JINA and RAGA of ASHAexperience from those offered by travel agents, tour operators or other Ayurvedic wellness and Yogic centres?
How to get Visa to India?
The Indian Government has e visa facility. You can apply online and get the visa in 3 working days, depending on which part of the world you are applying from. Should there be any problem, we will help you in applying.
How can I pay?
All our payments are online or transferred to our bank account. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and the payment link will be sent to you.
Can I book on behalf of family and friends?
Yes, you can book on their behalf as long as they know the details of the programme and are willing to experience the journey.
Can I transfer the programme to my family and friends if I cannot travel?
Yes, you can transfer the same to anyone, but he/she should be physically and mentally fit to travel.
What is the cancellation policy?
- The program can either be deferred or cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances beyond ASHAexperience’s control.
- The program can be deferred due to the FORCE MAJURE clause.
- In case the guest cancels the program, then the refunds will be as per the following.
|A full refund of paid amount:||Before 30 days before the date of arrival|
|50% refund of the paid amount||Cancellation between 30 days to 15 days before the date of arrival|
|No refund of the paid amount||Upto less than 15 days or change of date during the stay.|
|A full refund of all paid amounts||is Applicable under the force Majeure Clause|
Can I pay in any currency?
Yes, you can pay in any currency. When you enter the payment option, you can pay in any currency our payment gateway supports.