Corporate Wellness Program in NYC Based on Ayurveda and Yoga
First time, A Corporate Wellness Program in NYC Based on Ayurveda That You Cannot Resist
An ideal corporate wellness program in New York is based on Ayurveda and Yoga, which brings immense benefits of physical and emotional well-being for the employees. This program helps the employees to reach their full potential, increasing their performance at the workplace and boosting their self-confidence. A healthier, happier life at the workplace is what every employee and the organization wishes for mutual growth and development.
ASHAexperience has come up with a unique corporate wellness program based on Ayurveda and Yoga that is quite a breakthrough among any normal corporate wellness programs. With a holistic healthcare and natural wellness approach, the Ayurvedic wellness program is the emerging trend in worksite wellness for every type of organization around the globe.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Corporate Worksite Wellness Platform for New York companies
- A curative and preventive approach towards each employee’s body constitution flowcharts an individuals’ intake of nutritious food, mental and physical well-being with smart decision making skills at the workplace thus boosting productivity and workforce retention in an organization.
- Ayurveda brings in a marked change in the behavioral science among your employees without any drastic change in their day to day work culture and lifestyle at the workplace. Worksite wellness platforms in NYC encourage healthy habits for their employees to promote zeal in the workforce and help prevent health problems such as diabetes, anxiety, stress and heart disease.
Why will you be thrilled to choose this well-designed Worksite Wellness Platform from ASHAexperience based on Ayurveda?
A worksite wellness platform that is both fun and rejuvenating at the workplace
- An Ayurvedic wellness program that readily adapts to the employees’ current lifestyle both at workplace and home.
- Globally accredited Ayurvedic Doctors, Nutritionists and Yoga practitioners can be reached online at the very comfort of your workplace.
- Understand your individual body constitution and talk about your physical, emotional and mental well-being
- Ayurvedic nutrition based tailored recommendations for each employee’s daily food intake.
- Creative workplace well-being programs with Yoga and Meditation from ASHAexperience for your employees to enjoy the process of ayurvedic natural wellness at the workplace.
Smart findings about Corporate Wellness Programs Growth in New York
From New York Times,
- Employees who participate in corporate wellness programs do report more job satisfaction and higher levels of happiness.
- A 2010 Harvard study found that there’s a 6-to-1 return on investment: For every dollar spent on employee wellness, medical costs fall $3.27; costs associated with absenteeism drop a few dollars as well.
- Another research suggests that our fixation on our smartphones contributes to headaches, bad posture, fatigue, depression and anxiety.
- Last April, as the world moved into a global lockdown, more than two million people paid $69.99 for an annual subscription to the app, on apps like “daily calms,” or short talks on things like the beauty of mandalas and de-escalating conflict, breathing exercises and soundscapes with titles like “White Noise Ocean Surf” and “Wind in Pines.”
Natural Wellness has become synonymous with productivity and self-optimization. But this wellness is not something that can be downloaded or consumed! It has to be practiced by one, in their daily life.
Enjoy this creative well-designed corporate wellness program based on Ayurveda from ASHAexperience that is equally fun and holistic, sure to bring a happier healthier lifestyle at the workplace for your employees and the organization’s growth.